top of page

Groupe

Public·54 membres
Marlon Agüero
Marlon Agüero

I am an Air Traffic Controller 4: Manage the Skies in this Free Simulation Game

I am an Air Traffic Controller 4: A Realistic and Challenging Simulation Game

Have you ever wondered what it is like to be an air traffic controller? Do you enjoy managing complex situations and making quick decisions? If so, you might want to try I am an Air Traffic Controller 4, a simulation game that puts you in charge of one of the busiest airports in Japan. In this game, you will have to issue directions to aircraft, coordinate arrivals and departures, and ensure the safety and efficiency of air traffic. You will also have to deal with various factors such as weather, time, emergencies, and special events. This game will test your skills, knowledge, and patience as you face realistic and challenging scenarios.

i am an air traffic controller 4 free download

What is I am an Air Traffic Controller 4?

I am an Air Traffic Controller 4 is a simulation game that was released in 1998 by TechnoBrain, a Japanese company that specializes in aviation software. The game has been updated and improved over the years, and has become a long seller, strongly supported by numerous users both inside and outside of aviation fandom. The game is available on Steam for $59.99, with additional downloadable content (DLC) for different airports.

The history and features of the game

The game is based on the real-life duties and responsibilities of air traffic controllers, who play a vital role in ensuring the safe flight of aircraft. The game focuses on the tower controller, who is in charge of directing aircraft on the ground and in the air near the airport. The game aims to provide a realistic and immersive experience for the players, who will have to use their judgment, communication, and coordination skills to clear the stages.

The game has several features that make it appealing and enjoyable for players, such as:

• A rich and detailed 3D environment that depicts Haneda Airport (HND/RJTT) in Tokyo, Japan's largest airport. The airport has four runways, handling over 80 million passengers annually (domestic/international), with over 400,000 flight slots. The game also shows vehicle traffic, radio calls, current and correct aircraft types, weather and time of day effects.

• A variety of stages that offer different levels of difficulty, complexity, and conditions. The game has a Game Stage mode that provides preset scenarios with specific objectives and challenges. The game also has an Extra Stage mode that gives some special conditions to further liven up the play. Additionally, the game has an Original Stage mode that allows players to customize their own scenarios by selecting time, wind direction, and section.

• A simple and intuitive interface that allows players to issue directions to aircraft by selecting them and clicking instruction buttons. The instructions include clearance for pushback, taxiing, takeoff, landing, handoff, holding pattern, go-around, emergency landing, etc. The instructions are also accompanied by voice communications that simulate real-life radio calls.

• A replay function that lets players review their performance and learn from their mistakes. The replay can be paused, fast-forwarded, rewound, or resumed at any point. The replay also shows various information such as aircraft type, altitude, speed, heading, distance from runway, etc.

• A scoring system that evaluates players based on their accuracy, efficiency, safety, and promptness of issuing directions. The score is displayed at the end of each stage along with feedback on what went well or wrong. The score also affects the ranking of players on the online leaderboard.

The gameplay and scenarios of the game

The game is designed to simulate the real-life challenges and situations that air traffic controllers face every day. The game requires players to pay attention to multiple factors and variables that affect air traffic, such as:

• The number and type of aircraft that are arriving or departing at the airport. The game features over 100 types of aircraft, from small propeller planes to large jets, each with different characteristics and requirements. The game also shows the flight number, origin, destination, and airline of each aircraft.

• The weather and visibility conditions that affect the flight operations. The game has realistic weather effects such as rain, snow, fog, wind, thunderstorms, etc. The game also has a day and night cycle that changes the lighting and visibility of the airport. The game allows players to adjust the weather settings to their preference or challenge.

• The runway configuration and availability that determine the traffic flow and capacity of the airport. The game shows the current status of each runway, such as open, closed, or under maintenance. The game also allows players to change the runway configuration by opening or closing runways or changing their direction. The game also has a crosswind landing feature that adds more difficulty and realism to the landing process.

• The emergency and special events that occur randomly or according to the stage. The game has various events that can disrupt or complicate the normal operations of the airport, such as bird strikes, engine failures, medical emergencies, VIP flights, military exercises, etc. The game also has some seasonal events that are related to specific dates or festivals, such as Christmas, New Year's Eve, Halloween, etc. The game requires players to handle these events calmly and professionally while maintaining the safety and efficiency of air traffic.

The airports and DLCs of the game

The game features Haneda Airport as the main airport for the Game Stage mode. Haneda Airport is one of the busiest and most complex airports in the world, with four runways and two terminals. The game faithfully reproduces the layout and facilities of the airport, as well as its traffic volume and patterns. The game also shows some landmarks and scenery around the airport, such as Tokyo Tower, Tokyo Skytree, Rainbow Bridge, etc.

The game also offers other airports as DLCs for the Extra Stage mode. These airports include:

AirportLocationFeatures

New Chitose Airport (CTS/RJCC)Hokkaido, JapanA large international airport with two runways and a terminal building shaped like a crescent moon. The airport is known for its winter operations and snow removal equipment.

Fukuoka Airport (FUK/RJFF)Fukuoka, JapanA busy domestic airport with a single runway and two terminals. The airport is located in the middle of the city, surrounded by buildings and highways.

Kansai International Airport (KIX/RJBB)Osaka, JapanA major international airport with two runways and two terminals. The airport is built on an artificial island in Osaka Bay, connected by a bridge to the mainland.

Narita International Airport (NRT/RJAA)Tokyo, JapanA huge international airport with three runways and three terminals. The airport is located about 60 km from central Tokyo, serving as a hub for many airlines.

Los Angeles International Airport (LAX/KLAX)Los Angeles, USAA massive international airport with four parallel runways and nine terminals. The airport is one of the busiest in the world, handling flights from all over the globe.

Honolulu International Airport (HNL/PHNL)Honolulu, USAA tropical international airport with four runways and three terminals. The airport is located on Oahu Island, serving as a gateway to Hawaii and other Pacific destinations.

London Heathrow Airport (LHR/EGLL)London, UKA gigantic international airport with two runways and five terminals. The airport is one of the busiest and most congested in Europe, handling flights from many countries and regions.

Paris Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG/LFPG)Paris, FranceA huge international airport with four runways and three terminals. The airport is the largest in France and the second busiest in Europe, serving as a hub for many airlines.

Singapore Changi Airport (SIN/WSSS)SingaporeA modern and award-winning international airport with three runways and four terminals. The airport is renowned for its facilities and services, such as gardens, art installations, shopping malls, cinemas, etc.

Each DLC costs $19.99 and adds new stages, events, and features to the game. The DLCs can be purchased separately or as a bundle on Steam.

How to get I am an Air Traffic Controller 4 for free

I am an Air Traffic Controller 4 apk download

I am an Air Traffic Controller 4 PC game torrent

I am an Air Traffic Controller 4 full version cracked

I am an Air Traffic Controller 4 simulation game review

I am an Air Traffic Controller 4 gameplay and features

I am an Air Traffic Controller 4 system requirements and compatibility

I am an Air Traffic Controller 4 latest update and patch

I am an Air Traffic Controller 4 mod and cheat codes

I am an Air Traffic Controller 4 online multiplayer mode

I am an Air Traffic Controller 4 best tips and tricks

I am an Air Traffic Controller 4 QooApp game store download

I am an Air Traffic Controller 4 TechnoBrain developer website

I am an Air Traffic Controller 4 Haneda Airport edition

I am an Air Traffic Controller 4 Steam store page

I am an Air Traffic Controller 4 free trial and demo

I am an Air Traffic Controller 4 license key and activation code

I am an Air Traffic Controller 4 error and bug fixes

I am an Air Traffic Controller 4 guide and walkthrough

I am an Air Traffic Contro

À propos

Bienvenue sur le groupe ! Vous pouvez contacter d'autres mem...

membres

• Samson Conal
    Samson Conal
  • Cleopatra Farahzex
    Cleopatra Farahzex
  • Benjamin Bennett
    Benjamin Bennett
  • Charles Charles
    Charles Charles
  • sverizacdedewithd
Page de groupe: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page