top of page

Groupe

Public·54 membres
Josh Moeller
Josh Moeller

The Sims 4 Growing Together-Anadius.torrent

Hello there!The new ep growing together will be available today on the updater? If you could possibly answer this question I will be grateful because I am so excited about it and I can not wait ?

The Sims 4 Growing Together-Anadius.torrent

hello im on mac and i tried to download yesterday but it said please download origin ( i am using cracked game not legal ) and i am sure i do not have any antivirus on but it still said that and today when i try open the sims 4 it does not show any pop up or anything and the wine app just disappears

hello! i redownloaded the updated game but whenever i try to run the game it says unable to start update or repair game via origin. i tried to update and repair game with your sims 4 update but still not working, i also cant copy the folder and move it into the installer folder. it says not enough space i need more gb. i tried it delete alot of my files but stil isnt working at all. please help? i downloaded the game from here before and it worked amazing i dont understand why it wont work now. please help thank you so much!

Will there be a full all in one sims 4 version available to download including the upcoming go wild game pack? When I try to add some files to your portable sims 4 version it says that the space is only 50GB and that I cannot add any more content.

Will there be a full all in one sims 4 version available to download including the upcoming go wild gamepack? When I try to add some files to your portable sims 4 version it says that the space is only 50 gb and that i cannot add any more content

im still having trouble adding SP31 decor to the max for my sims 4 origin (not steam), the game still state decor to the max as UNOWNED even tho i add the SP31 folder, and update my unlocker at your STEP 1.

yes , it is in it. I mean wedding pack. All objects and of course Tartosa. When you use updater your game will be update and wedding pack will be installed. -sims-4/sims-4-download-update-repair-add-dlcs/its here.

i followed all the instructions but, when im at the main menu, for sims 4, and look at all the packs and stuff they all say that i own them. when I go into the game i cant use any of them, like go to the places or get the items. plz help

i know i cant access the online gallery features since ive been using the always offline version (i dont have an ea account), i want to know how can i get custom homes. ive been using the xbox version of the sims before i pirated the game and i had a custom house from the online gallery and i want to get a custom home for my household

Hi, when I was doing the setup for this my antivirus (or something, idk) stopped the process so I stopped the setup so I could turn it off but then the setup completed itself very quickly (even though prior to the antivirus it was at like 40 percentcomplete). Should I try the setup again or is it safe for me to use the sims 4?

Hi I keep having trouble running the Wedding pack. A lot of interactions to do with the pack are glitched (selecting them will just reset the sims involved) and the objects that came with the pack just show up blank. I tried deleting the GP11 folder and reinstalling it but the problem still persists. Can anybody help me?

thank you SO much. i was having trouble for a bit, but it turns out i just missed the part where you have to have the downloader for it, after i figured that out its as good as gold. this is super appreciated, nobody wants to spend that money on the sims 4. hope this works out for everyone, happy simming!

hi:) i dont have any sims 4 folder in my documents folder. i want to put mods in my game but i cant find the folder i think its because that i made a new folder in the setup step and not where it wanted to download the game but it was because it wanted to put the sims 4 in the d driver and i dont think i have it:( should i do the setup again? pls help me

hi! ive downloaded ur recent update but when i open the game, it hangs and cannot show the task option with thumbnails of the sim (e.g. when cooking, it cannot show the food options; cant play when my sims are in different lots). im downloading it again and i hope itll work this time

use sims 4 create a sim to keep a sims 4 origin account up and running so when you follow the crack it will work permanently. If you login and you are offline it will bring you back to the screen where you setup origins and have no access to the gallery

Sangita is a game designer and writer whose first love is videogames. Sangita's first videogame was Harvest Moon - from then on she's been playing every farming simulator game she can. When she's not playing farming sims, she's playing old-school rpgs or running a D&D game. 041b061a72

À propos

Bienvenue sur le groupe ! Vous pouvez contacter d'autres mem...

membres

• Samson Conal
    Samson Conal
  • Cleopatra Farahzex
    Cleopatra Farahzex
  • Benjamin Bennett
    Benjamin Bennett
  • Charles Charles
    Charles Charles
  • sverizacdedewithd
Page de groupe: Groups_SingleGroup
bottom of page